Committed to quality
Committing to such rigorous standards is no small feat when you process millions of pounds of cheese each year. Yet, it demonstrates that we take our quality seriously. From Retail to Foodservice to Industrial sales, only the exact age, body, flavor, color and performance of cheese will meet our standard.
Enjoy responsive, courteous service that complements our high-quality cheese.
“We have strong
We work with some
of the finest cheesemaking
plants in the U.S.”
Vice President – Procurement/
Retail programs that drive our customers’ bottom line.
Masters Gallery Foods values our relationships with retailers and wholesalers nationwide. Our programs provide our customers with Private Label and Store Brand cheese programs focused on driving customer performance.
Innovation and value.
Because Retailers demand variety, quality, service and value, our innovative items and creative marketing delivers the right cheese products at the highest quality standards.
100+ cheese products.
- Shreds: stand-up, gusseted pouches or pillow-pack
- Bars and Chunks
- Natural Slices
- Snack Sticks and String Cheese
- Processed Cheese
- Cream Cheese
- Grated Parmesan
- Deli Loaves
Foodservice products to wow your guests.
Our Foodservice customers need to deliver flavor and performance. Every day. Every diner. Our Foodservice team offers unique cheese products that help create signature menu items.
Your needs. Our cheese.
Different Foodservice operators have different needs, from flavor to stretch to melt performance. We help determine the right product for the right application and offer fixed pricing programs to help keep costs under control.
Types: 5- and 10-pound Shreds, Dices and Cubes, Natural Slices, Prints and Loaves
Popular flavors: Cheddar, Monterey-Jack, Low-Moisture Part-Skim and Whole Milk Mozzarella, Pepper-Jack, Colby-Jack, Smoked and Non-Smoked Provolone, Parmesan, Muenster, Asiago, Romano, Gouda, Swiss and Reduced-Fat Cheeses
Signature products: Custom flavor profiles and unique proprietary blends
Industrial bulk cheese products for any ingredient need.
- Sourcing natural cheese for cut-and-wrap operators, food processors, cheese ingredient makers and finished food manufacturers.
- Developing long-hold and set-aside aging programs—typically cheddars and hard Italian cheeses—to include financing of inventory for those customers who don’t want to hold cheese.
- Risk management strategies to “lock in” pricing.
Multiple storage facilities allow us to house extensive inventories of cheese, helping our customers manage risk, hedge the dairy market, maintain fixed pricing or procure just-in-time inventories.
Bulk cheese products you can count on.
- American Favorites in 40 lb. to 640 lb. blocks: Cheddar, Colby, Monterey-Jack, Pepper-Jack
- Aging Cheddar in 40 lb. to 640 lb. blocks: Medium, Sharp, Extra Sharp and Premium Extra Aged Sharp (12 months and older)
- Italian Classics in 6 lb. loaves to 40 lb. blocks: Mozzarella, Provolone and hard Italians such as Parmesan, Romano and Asiago
- Cheese Solids for processed slices, cheese spreads
- Cheese used as ingredient components in finished foods (soups, pastas, frozen entrees)
Wisconsin Premium™ cheese products geared for
Retail and Foodservice. Click to learn more
Wisconsin Premium™ is the right choice for those looking to carry a high-quality offering under a private label. It is also a great choice for those looking for a signature menu item to feature. We’ve got you covered with a variety of options from which to choose.
Looking for an innovative partner to help deliver quality cheese products? Contact us to learn more about Wisconsin Premium™, a member of the Masters Gallery Foods family of brands.