Here’s an overview of why we admire these communities so much
This area unites two major geographical landscapes: a flat coastal plain and the gently rolling hills of the Kettle Moraine. A scenic, pleasant, friendly, and safe community, Plymouth has excellent schools, dedicated arts programs, reliable medical care, and good shopping options.
Plymouth is truly an all-year community; activities range from festivals, fairs, and dining to outdoor ventures such as fishing and skiing. This is an ideal place for you to live, work, and play.
- Population: 8,505
- Population growth of 25.65% since 2000
- Median home value: $139,100
- Cost of living is 5.00% lower than the U.S. average
- #30 America’s Best Cities for Crime (smallest metro areas)
Originally settled in the 1840s by Dutch immigrants, this quaint community proudly shows off indications of its early settlers: gorgeous tulips, whimsical miniature windmills, and a festive Heritage Day celebration.
You’ll find many “family friendly” spaces throughout the area, as well as hard-working, neighborly people. New residents and new businesses are regularly welcomed into this expanding community. If you like neatly kept yards and homes, litter-free streets, and overall safety, Oostburg is for you.
- Population: 2,927
- Population growth of 53% since 2000
- Median home value: $148,700
- Cost of living is 4.50% lower than the U.S. average