Our Mission…To be the customer’s choice for premier cheese products by providing innovative solutions and exceptional customer service built on the highest standard of quality and integrity.
Our Vision…We are a family company dedicated to mastering the cheese business and enhancing the lives of our employees, partners and communities.
Passion: A legacy of excellence driven by our enthusiasm for cheese.
Integrity: Lasting relationships built on respect, honesty and trust.
People: Dedicated employees empowered to be the best version of themselves.
Quality: World-class products customers rely on.
Service: Customer confidence earned every day.
Safety: An uncompromising commitment to best practices.
We work diligently to integrate social responsibility into all of our business operations. As a responsible corporate citizen, we lead by example and serve as a model for others in our community.
- believes it’s the responsibility of every employee to uphold the company’s vision, mission and values
- fully complies with all Federal and State employment laws
- is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
Masters Gallery Foods actively involves employees’ ideas, knowledge, perspectives and individual styles to maximize business success.
- has a published process for employees to ask questions, give feedback or voice concerns without negative consequences
- has a published process for employees to offer suggestions or innovations
- rewards employees for cost saving suggestions that have proven to save the company money
Employee training and development programs represent a large part of corporate expenditures. It’s part of how we invest back into our most important resource: OUR PEOPLE.
- provides training and development programs that are available to all employees
- offers a formal training program for cheese know-how called “Cheese University” which is available to all employees
- promotes from within whenever relevant
Masters Gallery Foods understands and appreciates the need to have fun and to enjoy where you work! Numerous fun activities are held throughout the year to boost morale, celebrate accomplishments and prepare for the holidays.
- gives office employees the option to listen to their personal music choices (headphones, radio, CDs)
- provides XM Radio for the plant and office employee with a rotating music schedule
- follows a “dress for your day” dress code for everyone in the office
- offers summer hours to eligible employees
- schedules numerous food days and/or competitions: potlucks, ugly sweater contests, Halloween costumes, chili cook-off, taco Fridays, etc.
Full-time employees receive a long list of benefits. Masters Gallery Foods also offers full-time health care benefits to part-time or flextime employees if they work 30 hours or more per week. Employees also have FREE access to The Center for Health and Wellness, a company-funded healthcare facility that serves as your first line of treatment for minor injuries and illnesses and overall health.
offers benefits to all full-time employees:
- health and Rx insurance
- dental insurance
- vision insurance
- short-term disability
- long-term disability
- flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) with company match
- life insurance
- voluntary life insurance for employee’s dependents
- business travel insurance
- voluntary critical illness and accident plans including $100 wellness benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- identity theft and travel assistance coverage
offers many other incentives/incentive programs:
- annual monetary bonus program available for all employees based on company performance
- tuition reimbursement
- vacation savings club for discounted travel
- subsidized fitness club membership
- subsidized fitness or weight-loss coaching programs
- company product discounts for employees
- discounts for other services and products for employees
- AAA travel assistance and discount program
- DELL computer purchase plan
- cellular phone discount programs
- WallyPark airport parking
- YMCA center discount
- personal finance assistance coaching
- recognition of a new family addition (baby gift too!)
- flu shot clinic
- company-sponsored rec teams and social events
Masters Gallery and its employees are committed to giving back to the communities in which they live in. This give-back mentality is built into our culture to ensure charitable giving is part of everyday life.
is proof positive that individuals can make a difference.
MGF Gives Back Annual Campaign
- employees select three on-profit organizations to partner with for the year; the United Way is included as a fourth organization
- employees who choose to do so elect their contribution for the year (taken through payroll deduction)
- Masters matches all donations
- volunteer opportunities and drives are organized centered around the four organizations throughout the year
“Reward Your Purpose” Program
- employees take on leadership roles and are encouraged to volunteer throughout the community
- for every five hours of volunteer service at the charity of their choice, Masters will donate $100 to that charity on the employee’s behalf (up to $200 per employee annually)
Supported Drives and Activities – Beyond our annual campaign organizations, many other events and drives are held throughout the year.
- bell ringing for the Salvation Army
- pop tab collections for the Ronald McDonald House
- Toys for Tots holiday toy drive
- disaster relief collections
- fundraisers for employees (or their family member) that may be going through health issues are have faced a crisis of their own
- and so much more!
Charitable Company Donations
- employees and outside organizations often reach out to Masters for donations or support for various causes
- Masters supports more than 200 organizations or events every year, either financially or through a cheese donation
We understand that life can conflict with what you need to accomplish at work. We try to help you maintain a work/life balance through a variety of flextime options.
- offers flexible scheduling options to hourly office and salaried employees; on a case-by-case basis
- informs plant employees if they will need to work overtime two to three days in advance
- offers non-traditional work arrangements for employees, including seasonal work, summer flextime, paid internships and youth apprenticeships