something to be proud of.”
Jeff Gentine, President and CEO
The human spirit can make a difference.
Masters Gallery Foods has an unwavering drive to build a stronger community. We do that a number of ways: contributions of cash, products, services, expertise and time—we’re ready and willing to provide anything we can to make our communities better.
Our giving spirit extends beyond our office walls and the typical work day. Our crew is known as being an enthusiastic team that has fun and takes community service to the next level. This give-back mentality is built into our culture to ensure charitable giving is part of everyday life.
community involvement takes place right at home.
From roadside clean-up on Earth Day to clothing drives to supporting non-profit organizations, our primary focus is on local support.
- Annual chili cook-off benefits the Sheboygan County Food Pantry
- Support dairy industry associations, programs and scholarships, including the Sheboygan County Fair
- Financial support for the Food Science & Agriculture Center at Plymouth High School
- “Imagine. Believe. Achieve.” program awards two scholarships at Plymouth High School
- Direct traffic and collect food for Making Spirits Bright, a food drive coordinated by the Rotary Clubs
- Helped Maywood Environmental Park prepare for their Earth Bike Ride during the Day of Caring
- Employee athletic challenges benefit Wounded Warriors, Breast Cancer, American Heart Association
Our employees volunteer for many activities where they live and work. Here’s a snapshot.
Employees donate clothing to many local organizations, organize toy collections for Toys for Tots and donate to monetary gift drives.
Masters Gallery Foods fully supports employees’ interests and commitments as volunteers in the community, and believes it has a social responsibility to enhance our employee contributions with our own donations.
When disaster strikes, teams of employees rally to donate supplies and collect monetary gifts. We have supported those who have lost and worked to aid and support to those in need.
There are several opportunities for Masters Gallery Foods employees to volunteer, in fact we encourage it! The Ronald McDonald House is just one of many organizations near and dear to our hearts.